(Our client, a reputable large US MNC dealing with online retail / FMCG)
Our client is seeking a self-motivated, highly-organised, and creative communications professional to join the International Corporate Communications (ICC) Asia Pacific team. The individual will support communications campaign planning and execution, developing content to inform, excite and engage employees, managing internal channels such as our intranet and producing their weekly corporate newsletter.
The role will report into the Head of APAC ICC, which rolls up into our Worldwide ICC team, their global center of excellence. The APAC ICC team works closely with in-country teams and stakeholders in defining strategic pillars and key priorities where we focus on our communications outreach and storytelling.
The candidate should have strong writing skills, an eye for detail, good project management skills and be highly creative as we define new ways to break the clutter to engage employees. The candidate should be goal-oriented and enjoy working in a fast-paced, start-up culture.
Key responsibilities include:
· Writing and producing content which includes and not limited to editorial, videos
· Developing campaign plans and briefs
· Working with agencies and vendors on production
· Managing the APAC channel on our intranet
· Producing a weekly newsletter with both owned and amplified content using our Content Management System
· Using data to assess and measure success to help shape plans
· Developing toolkits and templates around key regional campaigns for sharing with in-country teams
· Co-ordinate and collaborate with both country and global teams to ensure seamless execution and localization of campaigns
· Organizing hybrid events such as running townhalls / all-hands
· 2-5 years of experience in communications, and experience in Internal Communications is a bonus
· Ability to project manage
· A strong team player with ability to collaborate across different cultures
· Good writing skills
· Highly organized in managing both administrative takes and key projects / campaigns
Jessie Hoe Huey Miin
- Attention To Detail
- Business Communication
- Content Management