Scope of Work
Customer Services Officer is to provide administrative Support externally and internally ensuring Customers Orders Responsibilities. It is a window for Customers contact point and important position not to miss any Orders received. It will be severe outcome to the Organization Business lost. It requires a dynamic mind with Good memory and detailed work person.
· Administer Paper Work in Quotation, SO, DO, DM, Invoices..etc
· Administer Customers emails daily, reply promptly and professionally regards to deliveries schedule.
· Handle Customer complaints and provide necessary resolution to satisfy Customer requirements.
· Daily Updates, Schedule Monitoring and follow up Customers Sales Activities internally.
· Summarizing Sales weekly and monthly reports. Weekly every Friday & last day of the month.
· Attend to Customers calls, New Inquiries and channel to correct Sales person.
· Input and up-date Customers details. eg- Change of address and so on.
· Arrange Customers Outbound shipment documents and liaising with transporter and Courier & Parcel.
· Administer Paper documents and Communicates with Inter Company for Inbound & Outbound transportation.
· Performed Letters Collection duties and Office Admin Jobs.
· Apply 5S within Company environment.
· Provide support ad-hoc duties for Sales.
· Maintain Sales ISO documents and filing.
· Train New Staffs when assign and take charge of their learning skills.
· 3-5 years of experience as Customer Service Officer.
· Nitec in Business Studies.
· Memorize procedures and policies for individual Customers Sales Contract.
· Excellent time management, follow-up, prioritization skills and self-independent at work.
· Completion daily work task required for SO, DO, Invoices. Not leaving uncompleted task for the day.
· Think fast, find answers and respond quickly to Customers issues, replying emails all with a polite, empathic and professionally manner.
· Ability to learn and memorize Basic Drawings and Material Type.
· Accept changes re-modification of work procedure, changes and re-modify along the way to suit Macro environment.
· 5 days work week and able to complete daily priority work within the day.
· Position Opens to Singaporeans & PR
· Email resume in Word format with qualification to [ Link removed ]
· Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Business Studies
- Contract Of Sale
- Customer Service