- Plan, coordinates and manages payroll across APAC countries and ensure that payroll cycles and deadlines are adhered to; statutory withholdings and/or employer contributions (e.g. pensions, insurance, etc) are filed & paid timely; annual income tax filings are completed within the statutory deadlines.
- Keep abreast with payroll regulatory changes in APAC countries; identify, analyze and highlight tax, legal and/or social considerations (including complex issues such as stock based compensation) resulting from any such changes and/or from staff transfers, international assignments, severance, terminations, new payroll policies or processes; and work with Corporate Legal, Tax, HR and 3rd party payroll vendors to ensure resolution.
- Responsible for employee income/gains from employee share purchase (“ESPP”) scheme, stock option and share grants to be correctly computed and filed in accordance with local regulatory standards.
- Oversees and support the implementation of payroll-related initiatives, projects and process improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, handle internal and external audit of payroll related accounts.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and reporting as requested by Payroll Manager, HR, Legal, Tax and other corporate management with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Interested applicants may email resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Cheryl Lee Shi Le (CEI Registration No: R1434624)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA: 99C4599)
- Financial Statements
- Financial Analysis
- Labor Laws
- Perform Bank Reconciliations