Ethan Interiors Design Studio is a humble boutique startup, founded by Ethan Goh, with years of interior design and renovation experience specialising in details and finishes. We assist our clients with a wide range of challenges which includes furniture, accessories, and materials selection.
We are looking for like-minded individual designers to join us in our team. If you are passionate about doing interior design, creative and entrepreneurial in solving problems. Check out the job description below!
- High Incentive Remuneration Payouts
- Young and vibrant startup environment
- Good career progression
- Meet with the client to understand the client's objectives and desires
- Conceptualise and create attractive designs and 2D spatial plan layouts for various projects
- Communicate effectively with clients, vendors and teams to address client's requirements
- Prepare quotations and ensure full onsite project completion
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure the highest quality of onsite work deliveries
- Accompany clients to designated vendors for materials, accessories and furniture selections
- Client Leads and Training will be provided
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Interior Design, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin (In order to coordinate with Mandarin-speaking clients and contractors)
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in a non-related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): AutoCAD, Space planning, Designing, 3D Sketchup
- Preferably specialized in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full commission
- High incentive payouts
- Commission non-capped
- Auto Cad
- Customer Service
- Interior Design
- Project Management
- Proposal (Business)
- Sketch Up (3 D Modeling Software)