· Cutting Edge Internet-of-Things and AI Technologies
· Open Source and Maker Culture
· Friendly Working Environment
· Realtek is one of the leading fabless semiconductor design companies in the world, with this position, you will get to play a role in value-add to the latest Realtek wireless communication IC product line.
· You will develop software and firmware for the state-of-the-art Internet-of-Things microcontrollers, writing tools, automation, and build systems.
· You will also work closely with the hardware, driver, test, and marketing team to be exposed to the entire product designing cycle.
· You will have the chance to prototype your ideas and make them public through social media, workshops, and events.
· You will be able to follow the latest tech trend and learn new skills when working with cutting-edge technologies.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Be a part of a team that maintains, implements, and validates embedded software for Realtek's latest IoT SoCs
· Design application-level middleware to simplify the customer development process
· Port new features, capabilities, and platforms to Realtek IoT SoCs
· Prototype innovative IoT applications using various network protocols, tools, and open source software
· Debug and fix peripheral, wireless connectivity(Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc.), and network-level issues
· Collaborate with third parties for hardware and software projects (ARM, SeeedStudio, Sparkfun, Adafruit, AI-Thinker...)
· Online & offline event organization with groups, institutes, and local universities
· Content creation and social media marketing strategy based on Realtek IoT solutions
· Community management and customer support
· Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related majors
· Experience with C/C++ and a scripting language(Python/Bash/etc.) is a must
· Experience with embedded system drivers, peripherals, computer networks, wireless connectivities, and open source development platforms (Arduino, PlatformIO, etc.)
· Experience with TinyML and/or AIoT-related development is a bonus
· Experience with video editing and content creation
· Willingness to learn new technologies and ability to follow the latest software and electronics trend
· Good Communication and Teamwork Skills
- A Io T
- C (Programming Language)
- Embedded Systems
- Python (Programming Language)
- Tiny Ml