- Perform investigations and reports results of haematology clinical chemistry and urinalysis.
- Perform skin scrapings, microscopic examinations for fungi and report results.
- Perform slit-skin smears, microscopic examinations for M.Leprae and reports results.
- Microscopic examinations for wet and stained smears for micro-organisms and reports results.
- Clean and maintains laboratory equipment
- Assist in quality control program.
- Work in all laboratories by rotation.
- Undertake duties as assigned by Medical Technologist/Senior Medical Technologist.
- Perform sorting and compilation of laboratory request forms.
- Key in test results and other laboratory data into computer.
- Maintain liaison with clinic staff including tracing of results and answering telephone calls.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Science
- Able to start immediately or on short notice
Interested and qualified candidates, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Sarah Nursyahirah Binte Mazlan
C.E.I Registration No.: R2096075
EA License No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
- Category 5 Cabling
- Data Cabling
- Circuit Diagrams
- Test Equipment
- Wiring Diagram