We are SLB, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it. Manufacturing Engineer (Electrical/ Instrumentation & Control/ O&G) Location: Benoi Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay) Salary Up to $7000 depending on experience AWS + VB Job Summary:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform the lead role in design and implementation of manufacturing processes, standards, and techniques.
- The owner of their respective manufacturing processes for providing innovative and cost-effective solutions required to manufacture products and meet production metrics.
- Responsible to solve complex manufacturing problems and take an active role in troubleshooting quality and production yield related issues within manufacturing.
- Leads the production team in designing and continuously improving manufacturing process to improve quality, cost, yield, cycle time and productivity.
- Reviews status, assess issues, manage schedule & quality for Externally manufactured products or processes.
- Responsible for the implementation of key elements of Lean & Six Sigma, such as: standardized work instructions, work sequence (routing) optimization, training development matrix, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen/5S workouts, pull processes, etc.
- Creates, implements, and monitors key performance indicators and metrics on manufacturing process capability and product quality.
- Responsible for assisting in investigation, root cause analysis and corrective actions tied to manufacturing process quality.
- Review and sign-off on Engineering Change Orders that impact Inventory - including product life cycle issues, obsolescence, etc
- Provide shop floor feedback on product design and manufacturability issues to Engineering and DFMs (e.g. through the use of Engineering Change Requests - ECRs)
- Implement engineering specifications into processes and provides shop feedback to capture lessons learnt for existing and future designs.
- Responsible for establishing and improving manufacturing process cost.
- Responsible for Identifying, report opportunities and drive continuous improvement projects on manufacturing processes to reduce waste, lead time and cost.
- Responsible for providing weekly, monthly production orders status and risk to management team
- Effectively assist the Manufacturing Manager to provide quality, cost effective and efficient support for customized orders from field when requested.
- Maintains familiarity with Company Technology, organization, and business. Share Expertise and learn from Eureka resources across the company within Manufacturing and other domains.
- Degree in Engineering Discipline (Electrical, Electronics, Control & Instrumentation or Mechatronics) or equivalent
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical manufacturing processes, including assembly and testing.
- Knowledge of Instrumentation and control systems
- Nice to have experience in Hazardous area installation (IEC 60079).
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - [ Email address blocked ]
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
- Assembly And Installation
- Business Process Improvement
- Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
- Control Systems
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Cycle Time Variation