We are SLB, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it. Supplier Specialist (Sourcing/ Supply Chain) Location: Benoi Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay) Salary Up to $6000 depending on experience AWS + VB Responsibilities:
- Implement sourcing plans with the goal of assuring specified quality, meeting required delivery times, and minimizing cost.
- Document the performance of action plans and timelines for assigned sourcing projects.
- Select a high-performance supply base for assigned portfolio, in accordance with a short-list of ideal suppliers defined by Category Managers.
- Conduct requests for information, quotation, information, proposal (RFI/Q/P) and bidding processes, minimizing risk and maximizing value in terms of quality, delivery and cost.
- Evaluate current and prospective suppliers through supplier reviews, site visits and audits, in coordination with Supplier Quality teams, to assure supply capabilities, on-time delivery, quality and service.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers to meet specified quality, delivery and cost objectives.
- Execute contract negotiation and development in coordination with Sourcing Manager and Contract Specialists.
- Drive the parts and process qualification in coordination with Supplier Quality teams.
- Work closely with Sourcing Manager or Sourcing Leader to guarantee supply for portfolios.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to continually reduce wasted time, money, and resources from assigned tasks.
- Be responsible for new contract implementation with suppliers.
- Prepare for and manage negotiations in accordance with company interests.
- Onboard suppliers to the Supply Chain Portal, Global Traceability and future business systems.
- Implement actions to continuously reduce wasted time, money and resources.
- Escalation point for procurement activities
- Execute resource and procurement activity planning to support the center meeting its objectives.
- Participate in production plan reviews and demand formulation with Customer Service and Production teams.
- Enforce and monitor procurement procedures.
- Set action plans for improving lead time, cost reduction and on time delivery.
- Report PO statistics to the Center Supply Chain Manager.
- Support Finance and Logistics Managers in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
- Implement continuous improvement activities within the Supply Chain department.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or Finance
- Good communicator, willing to interact/negotiate with different levels in the organization (Engineering, Maintenance, Finance, Manufacturing, Planning, others) as well as at Supplier Levels
- Anticipate and implement solutions to potential problems
- 3 to 5 years' experience in Sourcing & Procurement is ideal
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), Engineering or equivalent will be ideal
- Systems, SAP Procurement, Sourcing & Planning modules & Ariba
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - [ Email address blocked ]
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
- Accounts Receivable
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Systems