We are SLB, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it. Quality Engineer Location: Benoi Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay) Salary Up to $6000 depending on experience AWS + VB Job Summary
- Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining procedures to ensure quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) of products, assets, and materials and supplies.
- Develop and implement internal Quality Control Plans (QCP) including customer- and project-specific QCPs. Participate in design reviews and criticality assessments of processes as input to QCP development.
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures for inspections and testing in compliance with the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Ensure compliance to internal and external management systems
- Ensure QC requirements and QA tasks are completed before tool or product is shipped.
- Mentor Inspectors and Documentation Specialists.
- Assist in defining and developing quality program status indicators and performance measurements.
- Conduct audit processes internally and at suppliers, including planning, preparation, execution, reporting results, and remedial work plans.
- Investigate and address product non-conformances, working with relevant subject matter experts as needed to ensure corrective and preventive actions address fundamental causes.
- Create and classify Product Quality (PQ) incident reports. Lead and coordinate PQ investigations.
- Acquire and analyze data across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements. Use metrics, reporting and process control tools to track, analyze and problem solve.
- Continuously improve knowledge of customer expectations, supplier relations, risk management and improvement, industry standards, business systems, and planning and quality tools.
- Contribute to Quality Improvement Plans internally and with suppliers.
- Knowledge or work experience in industrial standard and directives such as DNV, ATEX, PED.
- Work experience with heavy machinery in manufacturing and servicing sectors.
- Work experience with SAP system.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering, with minimum of 2-5 years working experience
- Data mining and analysis skills (with Excel, PowerBI, or SharePoint) would be ideal
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - [ Email address blocked ]
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
- Business Systems
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Data Analysis