- Define global sourcing strategies for assigned category in alignment with the objectives of the Global Procurement organization.
- Understand impact to category strategy and provide recommendations to support strategic direction
- Support category team's needs for cost benchmarking, total cost of ownership analysis, DFx (Cost, Quality, manufacturability, Market), Value Sourcing approach
- Conduct commercial negotiations and support global negotiations as required
- Responsible for site purchasing function, working closely with Operations, Engineering, Quality, and other key internal stakeholders
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities, alternative sourcing strategies, global price trends, and communicate progress to realize maximum value and organizational objectives
- Responsible for cost savings reporting, spend analytics and overall site purchasing scorecards
- Manages the business continuity process (BCP) and supply risk for the site or assigned category
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by Management
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Manufacturing or relevant study
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Semiconductor/ Electronic industry.
- Experience in sourcing strategy development and execution, contract management and supplier performance management
- Working knowledge on ERP systems like Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamic 365 etc
- Good analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interface effectively at all levels
- Experience in data reporting tools such as Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Tableau, SharePoint or Power BI Solutions would be a plus.
- Business Process Improvement
- Contract Management
- Cost Reduction