Salary Range: Up to $2.2k + allowances
12h shift work
1-year contract (convertible to perm)
- Support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and non-routine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples, to support plant operations for the purpose of quality assurance/control.
- Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
- Prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Utilize analytical instruments to address quality assurance/control issues.
- Prepare chemical stock solutions and reagents, as well as set preparation standards. Position will receive direction and support.
- Understand the requirements of and execute work in assigned post in accordance with the Lab Quality, Operating and Safety Procedures.
- Responsible for own safety and the safety of others (Actively Caring) in assigned post.
- Participate in safety audits and take action to rectify unsafe facilities, work conditions and acts.
- Participate in safety meetings and periodically conduct field checks on work in respective areas.
- Participate in incident investigations and propose solutions and recommendations to prevent recurrence.
- Participate in emergency drills and be able to react confidently when BCP activated.
- Ownership and ensuring housekeeping standards are met in their assigned area.
- Able to recognize and understand the GHS requirement and hazards controls and identifications. Must know all the locations of fire extinguishers / Emergency Eye Wash / Emergency Showers / Safety Critical Devices and Control of Defeats procedures and Posion Withdrawal Rule and Regulation and use them effectively.
- Execute work in assigned post accordance with the DIAF, Control of QP&G, ISO 17025, Lab Quality Manual, Lab Operating Procedures, and ASTM/IP/UOP/AMS/AMI/IH Testing Methods.
- Conduct routine and certifying of refinery products as per testing methods.
- Perform Lab instrument's SQC as per schedules.
- Conduct V&V and intervention on peer and contractors working within Lab to ensure safe work practices are adhered to.
- Diploma with background in Chemical/Process/Technical Engineering.
- Experience in quality control systems.
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog
Personnel Reg No: R1764275
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Data Generation
- Drilling Operations