- Oversee quality of design solutions as they related to UX and Interaction Design.
- Elevate and strengthen UX Design as a practice.
- Translate requirements into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate product visions by conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Degree in Design or any related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in UX and Digital Design
- Able to manage resources to achieve business targets / objectives
- Possess a creative and conceptual vision for brand building and the ability to execute highly valued brand design system
- Have demonstrated the ability to multitask effectively under pressure
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
- Brand Design
- Brand Identity
- Human Computer Interaction