Building Reliability into Payments
People are indispensable in our relentless pursuit of developing the most reliable payment service delivery solutions. And we know that. Which is why at AXS, we’re very interested in every member of our team; right from recruitment, to their development and performance, and even till the day we part ways.
What We Value
We seek assertive people who are skilled at offering original and constructive arguments without breaking down team synergy. Because collaborations are a key feature of our working style here in AXS, playing well with others is crucial.
Respect & Fairness
We truly believe that every person has his or her own unique set of knowledge, skills and experiences – in other words, their own unique value. At AXS, we believe everyone must acknowledge and respect that value, and treat every team member with utmost fairness.
Enabling our people to perform their best to meet our business goals is one of our main objectives. This involves understanding them, empowering them and to develop them to their full potential.
People are social beings. And at AXS, we truly see our people as people. Which is why we seriously take the time to understand every member – from their preferred working styles to what makes them tick. This helps us keep things real.
Adaptability & Learners
Our mission to always reimagine better ways to do boring stuff takes a lot of work and drive. So to help us achieve our goals, we need game changers who can deal with change well and at the same time, always see every experience as a learning journey.
For more details, please visit our careers website at http://www.axs.com.sg/companyProfile_careers.php
Executive, Marketing Services
- Plan, develop and implement marketing campaigns/promotions and activities
- Assist in the management of all marketing properties (physical & digital) on AXS payment channels
- Assist in the execution of the reward programs on AXS channels
- Manage various suppliers/vendors to ensure cost-effective, quality and timely production of collaterals
- Liaise and manage external agencies to plan and implement the marketing activities
- Work closely with the internal departments to ensure marketing activities, collaterals and communications within the given time and budget
- Handle other marketing general/administrative duties, as required by the business
- Possess at least a Diploma in Marketing/Business or equivalent
- Have preferably two years of relevant marketing experience
- Be experienced in managing third parties and internal stakeholders
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite (especially Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing and tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and a good command in written Mandarin.
- Strong organization, project and time management skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work independently and in teams
[ Email this job ]