ABOUT THE JOB
You will support the Goods Flow Team Manager to influence and lead the In-Store Logistics co-workers in your responsibility to coordinate and optimise goods flow operations in the store. This will result in agreed product availability for IKEA customers and the correct quality of the goods flow process in the store at the lowest possible cost.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- You will be involved in people management responsibilities in the areas of planning and assigning daily work, safety procedures and company policies, provide support in co-worker training and development, performance management and securing talents for succession planning.
- You will contribute and or make recommendations with relevant goods flow input and feedback to the store business plan and logistics action plan.
- You will implement the agreed logistics actions stated by the store business plan into the goods flow process and track and monitor the assigned KPIs.
- You shall influence positively the quality of products, merchandising and customer shopping experience in the floor.
- You will ensure efficient daily goods flow operations accordingly to the Global Service Protocol and secure that the work of good flow team complies with the IKEA code of conduct, internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety and security and environment.
- You have at least 3 years of supervisory experience working in a retail and or logistics role
- You have strong organization, task prioritizing and time management skills
- You are people oriented and have strong problem solving skill
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and knowledge of PC
- You are physically fit as the work involves physical work in a warehouse and able to commit on shift work, weekends and public holiday
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.