At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Deputy / Assistant Cost Control Manager (Civil)
You will work on a wide range of civil engineering contracts for rail and road projects. You will be involved in preparing claim reports, budgeting, costing, reviewing variations, payment and dispute resolution. You will also ensure that the contracts are administered in accordance with contract provisions and financial procedures.
• Tertiary qualification in Building / Project and Facilities Management/ Quantity Surveying or its equivalent
• At least 3 years of experience in cost estimation and contract administration of civil engineering projects.
• Good knowledge of standard conditions of contracts
• Familiarity with extension of time assessments as well as geotechnical matters
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Those without experience are welcome to apply