At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Deputy / Assistant Contracts Manager (Electrical & Mechanical)
You will work on a wide range of Electrical, Mechanical and Systems engineering contracts for rail and road projects. You will be involved in budgetary estimates, tender document preparation, evaluation of tenders and post-award contract administration. Your role is important in ensuring that the contracts are administered in accordance with contractual provisions and project procedures.
• Tertiary qualification in Electrical / Electronics / Systems Engineering
• Experience in cost estimation, contract administration or project management of multi-disciplinary engineering / construction projects
• Good knowledge of standard conditions of contracts for engineering or construction projects
• Good writing and communication skills
• Those without experience are welcome to apply