At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Assistant Manager, IT (1- Year Temporary)
You will be involved in the revamp and maintenance of LTA’s Intranet portal including providing advice to users on how they can better structure their information on their page. You will also be assisting users in the migration and management of database. In addition, you will maintain the portal, rectify any faults and respond to feedback.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or a relevant discipline;
- Good knowledge and experience in SharePoint Platform (i.e. Web application, content development, managing content)
- Experience in debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Graphical designing skills and/or design thinking experience would be a plus
- At least 1 year of working experience