At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Senior / Executive Engineer, Civil & Structures
You will be part of the team in the planning and design development of road and rail projects. You will conduct feasibility and engineering studies, review design submissions or carry out detailed civil and structural design for road / rail projects. You will be involved in management of design consultants, conducting project safety reviews and construction audits for major infrastructure projects, reviewing engineering standards as well as providing technical support to construction teams and other LTA technical divisions for project implementation.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Civil / Structural Engineering design with knowledge in structural design and construction of underground engineering works / bridges / rail
- Keen interest in land transport infrastructure projects
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with strong relevant years of experience will be considered for senior roles