At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Manager / Deputy Manager, Licensing & Operations
The Rail Licensing Division is responsible for the management and administration of rail operators’ licences and commercial activities guidelines, in support of the development and regulation of Singapore’s Rapid Transit System (RTS) network. As a member of the Licensing & Operations (L&O) section of our Division, you will be part of a dynamic team that monitor station operations, review and facilitate the approval processes for utilisation of advertising media, commercial spaces and activities across the RTS network. You will also co-ordinate with various internal and external stakeholders for the development of non-fare policies and related requirements, with the view of improving public transport commuter experience.
- Tertiary qualification in any discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes, while adhering to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, resourceful, astute, meticulous and committed team player
- Prior supervisory and/or business development experience will be an advantage
- Those without working experience are also welcomed to apply