At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Senior / Executive Engineer/ Engineer, Road and Commuter Facility Development
You will manage and supervise the construction of road projects, including bridge upgrading, road and commuter facility projects. You will be responsible for the supervision and completion of projects, ensuring that works are carried out in accordance with the specified quality and safety standards. You will also be involved in the overall project coordination, as well as resolving any technical and contractual issues encountered in the projects.
You should have:
- Tertiary qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in project / construction environment, or in civil / structural design
- Proficiency in relevant software programmes for planning and project management works
- Strong analytical communication skills
- Those without experience are also welcome to apply