At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Senior / Executive Engineer, Rail Design Development (Civil)
You will be part of the team to spearhead the planning and design development of railway projects. You will conduct engineering feasibility studies, plan and develop the railway scheme, alignment and trackwork, safeguard rail corridors and design review of railway projects. You will prepare design brief, design drawings and tender documents, participate in tender evaluation leading to award of consultants or contractors. You will also develop and review engineering standards as well as providing technical support for project implementation.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Civil / Structural Engineering design, managing railway project in design development stage, railway alignment or trackwork design
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates with strong relevant years of experience will be considered for senior roles
- Those without working experience are also welcome to apply