At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Senior / Executive Project Engineers (Civil), North-South Corridor
You will be involved in the supervision and coordination of the North-South Corridor project. As part of the team, you will handle safety, technical matters and site coordination. You will also be involved in administrative and public relations matters. You will be responsible for the completion of the project, ensuring that works are carried out in accordance to the specified quality and safety standards.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil and Structural Engineering
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a project / construction environment
- Proficient in relevant software programmes for planning and project work
- Pro-active team player with good analytical and communication skills
- Experience in civil / structural / geotechnical design will be an advantage