At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Trainer (Singapore Bus Academy) (1-year Temporary Contract)
We seek passionate individuals to be part of our Singapore Bus Academy (SGBA) Team to structure and deliver the courses offered under the centralised academy dedicated to bus industry professionals. You will work with LTA divisions and external stakeholders, such as public transport operators, to develop the curriculum, and conduct centralised theory-based trainings and assessment for bus employees from all public bus operators. In addition, you will perform training-related administrative duties, project management and amidst other responsibilities that will be assigned on an ad-hoc basis.
- Tertiary qualification preferably in Engineering discipline
- Passionate in teaching and with good engagement and facilitation skills
- Effectively bilingual with good communication and written skills, able to conduct in both Mandarin and English lessons
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Willing to perform other training related duties (Admin and Finance) and attentive to details
- Candidates with relevant teaching and work experience in the public transport sector will have an added advantage