At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Assistant Contracts Manager, IT & Other System Projects
LTA Safety & Contracts group plays a critical role in procuring contracts and managing contractual issues for all our various land transport projects. As an assistant contracts manager, your key role is to ensure contract governance, and that all tender and contract administration processes comply with the Authority’s requirements and financial procedures.
Your responsibilities include preparing cost estimates for new projects / initiatives / feasibility studies, drafting tender documents, evaluating tender bids, administrating contracts (e.g. processing of payments, valuation of variations, assessment of claims) and providing contractual advice to project teams.
You should have:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology / Mechanical / Systems Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience in contract administration or project management is preferred
- Organized and meticulous with the ability to work independently
- Strong written, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment