At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Deputy / Assistant Manager, Rail Performance
As a member of the Rail Performance secretariat team in the Rail Regulation and Licensing sub-group, you play a critical role in managing key meetings chaired by Senior Management between the LTA and Public Transport Operators in driving rail performance excellence. You will also coordinate with various internal and external parties to organise important international forums. Beyond the secretariat duties, you will also conduct periodic review of the Operating Performance Standards for existing MRT/ LRT lines and participate in various public transport initiatives to achieve LTA’s vision of a people-centred land transport. To perform your role well, you should be organised, dynamic, and possess good time management and communication skills.
• Tertiary Qualification in any discipline
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience
• Excellent writing, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Good time management and be able to meet tight deadlines
• Proficient in the use of MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Knowledge of data or statistical analysis techniques and event management is an advantage
• A meticulous, highly-driven, resourceful and committed team player
• Those without working experience are also welcomed to apply