At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Deputy Manager/Manager, Innovation Office
You will be part of the team that is responsible to grow, nurture and steer the Innovation culture in LTA by keeping abreast of innovations, emerging technology, and public agencies & solution providers to match identified problems to solutions for deployment. You will assist to transform challenge statements and seek out opportunities to develop innovative and people-centric solutions for LTA’s operations. In addition, you will assist to develop schemes, processes and guide teams to grow the innovation culture and mind-set in LTA.
- Tertiary qualification preferably in Electrical & Electronic Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Rail Engineering/ Systems Engineering/ Science/ Architecture, or other disciplines
- Ability to identify, assess and engage internal sources of Innovation
- Self-motivated and resourceful, able to work across functional areas and engage multiple parties. Able to work well in a team
- Possess positive attitude with good communications and interpersonal skills to engage divisions/sub-groups/groups in LTA
- Candidates with relevant experience in managing or driving innovation will be considered for higher appointments