At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Senior/ Executive Engineer, Projects System Support
You will develop and design the various transport infrastructure projects in Singapore. With inputs from specialist divisions, you will lead in engineering studies and carry out detailed design coordination and review of the projects under your care. You are also expected to prepare tender documents and participate in tender evaluations of consultancy / construction contracts.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Team player with strong analytical mind and ability to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and possess a positive attitude
- Those with relevant work experience or specialist knowledge of transit systems and/or Electrical and Mechanical services will be considered for senior positions