At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Deputy / Assistant Road System Safety Manager
At LTA, safety is our priority. We value the safety of our commuters in their everyday travel on our public transport system.
As a Deputy / Assistant Road System Safety Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring the safety of road users on new road and rail projects. You will lead audits on road systems projects and be the trusted technical advisor to the project team on road safety issues. You will carry out research on best international road safety practices to improve the way we manage safety. To promote safety awareness in the organisation, you will conduct courses on road safety as well as contribute news articles on best safety practices.
You should have:
- Tertiary qualification in Civil, Transportation or Traffic Engineering
- A Class 3 driving license
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in a team with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, specialised traffic modelling software and/or practical experience in road design, traffic management and road safety engineering is preferred