At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Engineer (Vehicle Parking), Development & Building Control
You will evaluate and review development proposal plans submitted for Vehicle Parking clearances to ensure that the proposal complies with prevailing requirements and guidelines. You will also be conducting site inspection to verify site conditions, preparing written directions and meeting with architects / consultants.
You will be involved in the division’s efforts to adopt Building Information Modelling (BIM) technology in enhancing regulatory evaluation of proposals.
In addition, you will assist the public with their enquiries / feedback on vehicle parking matters.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, preferably in Civil, Environment and Building
- At least 2 years of working experience with an Engineering / Architectural consultant
- Resourceful, analytical and able to thrive in a demanding work environment
- Experience in using BIM for plans preparation and submission will be an advantage
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good and effective writing skills
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task and keen to learn
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications to carry-out analysis and presentations