As a recognised employer of choice, we place high importance in developing our people and creating a strong learning culture within the organisation. This is complemented by a strong talent management system to ensure all employees have well-defined development and career roadmaps that provide opportunities for them to fulfil their career aspirations.
Your role at NTUC First Campus will be an important one. Here, you will transform your aspirations for creating positive educational opportunities for all children, regardless of social background, into inspiration for the children.
Whether as a teacher, leader or specialist, your contribution toward their education and future, will be vital.
Listed below are the openings currently available at NTUC First Campus. To apply for a position, or enquire about a job that isn’t listed, simply contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Care Supervisor
- Active network and relationship building with the school and parents
- Programme planning and curriculum development
- Staff supervision and mentoring
- Oversee day to day operations of the centre
- Degree or Diploma in Community and Social services
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a school based student care setting with at least 1 year of supervisory experience
- Valid first aid certification
- WSQ Student-Care Certified
- Received prior training in children’s services OR training related to school-age children from training agencies
[ Email this job ]