R&B Tea is a new tea beverage concept, by Koufu Group, that aims towards redefining the bubble tea experience in Singapore. R&B Tea is a joint venture between foodcourt giant Koufu Group and R&B Tea owners, who also grant us exclusive rights for Macau, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar and the Philippines. R&B Tea and Supertea is established with over 200 Supertea outlets outside these countries
R&B Tea’s first outlet started in Sep 2017 at Marina Square and we have grown to 15 outlets with more to come. Our R&B outlets are located at Marina Bay Sands, shopping malls, and within neighbourhoods to provide reach and convenience to our fans & followers. Our first overseas outlet is in Sands Cotai Central, Macau (May 2018), and we have also recently opened our second outlet in University of Macau due to popular demand.
R&B Tea takes pride in curating our Oolong tea and dedicated preparation to ensure the perfect tea blend. If you have our same passion for good quality bubble tea, we would like you to welcome you onboard this exciting journey.
- Manage daily operation activities to ensure outlet is profitable and operationally efficient eg. training of crew, preparation of teas, recommend & promote products
- Manage work schedule for crew
- Check and replenish stock to ensure quality and freshness of ingredients
- Support HQ initiatives eg. marketing activities, career fair.
- Any other tasks being assigned
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in any fields
- Able to work on shift/weekends
- Well-groomed and presentable, friendly and cheerful disposition
- Team player and helpful
- Have an excellent work ethic and service attitude
- The ability to start work within short notice is an added advantage
- Able to converse fluently in both English and Mandarin (in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- No experience is required as on-the-job training will be provided
- Attractive incentives and benefits.
- Excellent career progression - to be promoted to Area Manager
[ Email this job ]